CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crystal (Clemets) Teeter

I have remained in Preston for all but 3 years since graduation. I have been married to Eric Teeter for 10 years on July 2nd! We have 4 kids. My oldest son Logan is 9 and going into 4th grade. My oldest daughter, Baylee, is 8 and going into 3rd grade. My youngest son, Hayden, is 2, and the baby girl is Reagan and she is 1. We bought a home in Preston 6 years ago. My husband works at Nucor Steel and I am able to stay home with my kids. And anyone who notices the similarity in mine and Amy Taylors new last name it is because we married brothers. LOL. That is funny enough, but it doesn't end there. Linda Gneiting married my brother, Scott Beck. (half brother) Our family enjoys doing things together. Camping is one of the favorites. My husband and I like to travel and we can't wait till our next trip. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion.

Crystal (Clements) Teeter


0 comments: