CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mindy (Smith) Blake

Right now we live in Preston. Scott and I have been married for just under 9 years. We have lived all over the state of Utah but ended up right here in Preston.
Scott works as a Conservation Tech for the Soil and Water Conservation District. He graduated from USU in 2006. After high school I attended USU for a short while, became a CNA, worked as a dental assistant, and now I work part time as an amateur photographer. I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home
with our 2 children: Easton(6) and Sadee (3). We love to go fishing and be outdoors together as a family. See you at the reunion. I have no excuse not to go since I live so close now.
P.S. Has it really been 10 years? Are we that old?


1 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

Your picture is so stinkin cute and I have loved having Easton in my Primary class.