CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dixon Stokes

Well its been a long rough road, wrought with teary eyes, calloused hands, numb toes, and an underdeveloped sense of direction. But I'm here now and that's what matters. I go to school at Weber State Univ. in Ogden UT. Studying Journalism. I work nights as a milkman .... Ill take a moment and let you digest that. I know what your thinking, "how did he get to be in such a prestigious position in only 10 years time?" Lets just say it wasn't easy. I've trampled over a few good men to get to where I am today. My current job takes me places I never thought I would go. Such as: peoples door steps carrying 5 gallons of 1% milk at 2 o'clock in the morning. I've been all over this beautiful country working for a pest control company, selling and applying. I am hoping to be at the reunion. I'd like to see everyone.

1 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

Dixon, sorry I couldn't get your picture a little bigger. I'm not that good with computers. Take care.