CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whitney Ransom McGowan

I can't believe it has already been ten years! I missed our five-year reunion because I was serving a mission in Romania. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at this reunion. Jason and I will celebrate our one-year anniversary in August. We met at FamilyLink (a company that uses innovative tools to connect families) and both currently work there full time. Jason is our chief social officer, and I am a social growth analyst. More than 50 million people have used our services, so we are pretty excited about that. We recently bougth a home in Provo and love being close to the mountains. In August I will receive my PhD in Instructional Psychology & Technology from Brigham Young University. Our latest news is that we are expecting our first child in December (December 25th is the due date, but we are hoping this new baby will come sooner).


0 comments: